Journal of Palliative Medicine is the premier peer-reviewed journal covering medical, psychosocial, policy, and legal issues in end-of-life care and relief of suffering for patients with intractable pain. The Journal presents essential information for professionals in hospice/palliative medicine, focusing on improving quality of life for patients and their families, and the latest developments in drug and non-drug treatments.
Journal coverage includes:
- The latest medical advances in pain and symptom management
- Evidence-based protocols
- Model palliative care programs
- Clinical case reports
- Guidance for working with patients and their families
- Psychological and spiritual aspects of end-of-life care
- Roundtable discussions with leading experts in the field
Journal of Palliative Medicine is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Charles F. von Gunten, MD, PhD, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Hospice and Palliative Medicine for Ohio Health and other leading investigators.
EAPC members can subscribe to the journal at a reduced rate (see box on the right).
Full details on the Journal, Editorial Board, the latest issues and articles online ahead-of-print, and details on how to publish in the Journal, please visit the Journal website.