If you’re an Individual or Associate member of the EAPC, you’ll already know about the benefits of being an EAPC member. And now, we’re adding another new way to give something back to you, our Members’ Prize Draw … just for being a member!
Benefits of membership include:
- Networking with 60 National Associations and individual members from countries Worldwide
- Up to 25% discount on EAPC Congress registration
- Weekly updates on latest topical issues for best practice in palliative care
- Discounts on a range of subscriptions to our two official journals, Palliative Medicine and Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Advertise Palliative Care events with EAPC
- Individual members living and working in a European country also have voting rights at the AGM and the opportunity to become a board member.
- Members’ Prize Draw.
A chance to win a prize
We’ll automatically enter all current members into the EAPC Members’ Prize Draw, with the first draw taking place on 31 July 2021. We are giving away some exciting prizes, including:
- Free registration for EAPC 2022 World Research Congress Online. Won by Emilia Katco-Kesala, Finland
- Free personal online subscription to Journal of Palliative Medicine. Won by Sophia Bertiaux, France.
- Free personal online subscription to Palliative Medicine
- Free individual EAPC membership for one year
- EAPC goodie bag
Winners will be informed by email and, with their permission, we will announce winners via our social media accounts.
Don’t want to be in the prize draw?
No problem, just let us know you want to opt out of the prize draw and we will remove your name from the list by emailing email@example.com
JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW!
- Join or renew as an Individual Member here: https://www.eapcnet.eu/join-as-an-individual-member/
- Join or renew as an Associate Member here: https://www.eapcnet.eu/join-as-an-associate-member/
All current members of EAPC-affiliated national associations may join as a member for free.