National association membership is open to any not-for-profit national or regional palliative care organisation representing those working, or with an interest in palliative care. By joining the EAPC all of your members will automatically become EAPC members and can benefit from:
All members of National Associations are invited to register for FREE to avail of the following EAPC benefits:
- Networking with National Associations and Individual members from countries Worldwide
- 25% discount on EAPC Congress registration
- Weekly updates on latest topical issues for best practice in palliative care
- Discounts on a range of subscriptions to palliative care journals and books
EAPC taskforce documents:
National Association members of the EAPC must be registered on the EAPC online database to claim a reduced congress fee as well as to obtain the above listed advantages. The name (or abbreviation) of the National Association member should be indicated on the registration form.
National Associations can:
Avail of an advertising space or table space next to or at the EAPC booth during annual congresses
General Assemblies & voting rights:
To become a member, your association must pay an individual membership fee of €70 per board member. Each of these board members is then entitled to vote in EAPC elections and attend General Assemblies of the EAPC. Each individual member present at the general assembly will have one vote and can hold up to 5 proxies.
The following documentation is required for Associations to join the EAPC:
1. Copy of EAPC Association Information Form
2. Copy of association's by-laws
3. Official letter from the President of the association. The letter should demonstate the agreement of the Board of Directors to apply for EAPC membership.
4. Minutes of the organisations meeting where EAPC membership was discussed and agreed
5. Agreement that all Board Members will adhere to the objectives of the EAPC and comply with its by-laws and rules
6. List of board members names (using the following template <BoardMemberslist>)
7. Assocation information leaflet
8. Name and contact details of the individual appointed for liaison with the EAPC
Please forward the above by email here
Once the EAPC Head Office has received the completed application and documents, they will be submitted to the EAPC Executive Committee for approval. The Head Office will inform the Association upon approval and send on details in relation to the payment of Board of Directors membership fees.
We endeavour to ensure the EAPC is open to all new members and if there are any financial concerns in relation to joining please contact us.