“One Voice, One Vision in Palliative Care”
The EAPC is a membership organisation, bringing people together from all across Europe and beyond that share our One Vision for palliative care and make our One Voice stronger.
Registered members can avail of a range of benefits including:
- The opportunity to network with members of national palliative care associations from over 60 countries worldwide.
- Discounts on the EAPC Congress registration fee.
- Discounts on a range of subscriptions to our two official journals, Palliative Medicine and Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- The chance to advertise your own palliative care events on our website and through our social media channels
- You can advertise your palliative care job and career opportunities to a palliative care audience on our website and social media channels.
- Individual members living and working in a European country also have voting rights at the AGM and the opportunity to become a board member.
- You will have access to our ‘Members Only’ section of the website where you will find a whole range of resources including journal articles, white papers, recorded webinars etc.
- The opportunity to join the work of our many EAPC groups, or develop a new one!
- You will also receive our weekly blog posts giving you updates on the latest topical issues for best practice in palliative care
- PLUS – you get automatic entry into our Monthly Members’ Prize Draw!
Joining is easy
If you are a member of your national palliative care association, then it doesn’t cost you anything to register with EAPC as an Associate Member. Click on this page to join.
If you want to join the EAPC as an Individual Member, the joining fee is only €70. On top of all the above benefits, you’ll have voting rights at the EAPC AGM and the opportunity to become a board member (open to individual members living in Europe). Click on this page to join.
To see a list of all of our national palliative care associations look at our National Associations Members Directory
Not sure if you are a member or not?
An easy way to check if you have registered is to go to this page and enter your email address. If you are a member a password reset link will be sent to you. If you are not a member then you will receive an error message.
If you are not registered as an EAPC member click on one of the links below now to join.
Associate members can join here
Individual members can join here
Monthly Members’ Prize Draw
We’ll automatically enter all current members into the EAPC Members’ Prize Draw every month, with the first draw taking place on 31 July 2021. So, every month we shall be giving away some exciting prizes, including:
- July: Free registration for EAPC 2022 World Research Congress Online. Won by Emilia Katco-Kesala, Finland
- August: Free personal online subscription to Journal of Palliative Medicine
- September: Free personal online subscription to Palliative Medicine
- October: Free registration for EAPC 2022 World Research Congress Online
- November: Free individual EAPC membership for one year
- December: EAPC Christmas goodie bag
Winners will be informed by email and, with their permission, we will announce winners via our social media accounts each month.
Don’t want to be in the monthly draw?
No problem, just let us know you want to opt out of the prize draw and we will remove your name from the list by emailing email@example.com