Launched in 2012, the EAPC blog provides a platform for different views and personal perspectives on palliative and hospice care in Europe and beyond – from moving stories to improved care. The blog is aimed at EAPC individual and associate members, and anyone involved, or interested, in palliative and hospice care worldwide. View all our blog posts here
- Improving patient comfort when withdrawing mechanical ventilation at the end of life.
- Doing things differently, sharing power and holding to account: the evolution of No Barriers Here.
- Patient Navigators: What works, how, when and for whom?
- Don’t Say She Lost Her Battle: making a film about my mum’s death.
- A life or death decision? Who should decide who receives ICU care.
- Apply now! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the EAPC World Congress 2023 Researcher Awards.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: the Death of the Queen.
- Relieving suffering and supporting the patient and the family: end-of-life care guidance for paramedics.
- Spiritual Care in medicine- the Polish way.
- ICU and Palliative Care: Poles Apart or a Mindset in Common?