European Association for Palliative Care
One Voice, One Vision in Palliative Care
Recognised by the Council of Europe, the EAPC lobbies and actively engages with EU policy-makers and other stakeholder to advocate, anticipate and proactively shape EU health and research policies on palliative care issues.
Renew your membership or join us
- Networking with 60 National Associations and individual members from countries Worldwide
- Up to 25% discount on EAPC Congress registration
- Weekly updates on latest topical issues for best practice in palliative care
- Discounts on a range of subscriptions to our two official journals, Palliative Medicine and Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Advertise palliative care events and career opportunities to an international audience
- Access to member only content – journal articles, white papers, recorded webinars etc.
Volunteers in Palliative Care during COVID-19: An International Survey
Launched in 2012, the EAPC blog provides a platform for different views and personal perspectives on palliative and hospice care in Europe and beyond – from moving stories to improved care. The blog is aimed at EAPC individual and associate members, and anyone involved, or interested, in palliative and hospice care worldwide. View all our blog posts here