EAPC members and registered users of our website can view or download publications free of charge. Just go to the top, right hand corner of the page and LOGIN with your user name and password.
If you are not registered yet click here to register free of charge as a website user (or to become an EAPC member).
Here some examples of the articles listed in this page :
- Euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: a view from an EAPC Ethics Task Force
- French version: Euthanasie et suicide médicalement assisté: point de vue du groupe de réflexion éthique de l’EAPC
- The euthanasia debate and a new position paper from a Task Force of the EAPC: a helpful reappraisal or a retreat into obfuscation?
- Palliative care and the euthanasia debate: recent developments
- The position statement and its commentators: consensus, compromise or confusion?
- Bereavement research: methodological issues and ethical concerns
- Palliative care on the `slippery slope’ towards euthanasia?
- Letter from the editor
- Palliative care and euthanasia in countries with a law on euthanasia
- Euthanasia: on slippery slopes and vulnerable patients
- Letter to the Editor
- Health professionals' views on advance directives.
- Hungarian version: Eutanázia és asszisztált öngyilkosság az EAPC Etikai munkacsoport szemszögébõl
- The death of Harold Shipman
- Italian version: Eutanasia e suicidio assistito dal medico: il punto di vista di una Task Force sull’etica dell’EAPC