EAPC members and registered users of our website can view or download publications free of charge. Just go to the top, right hand corner of the page and LOGIN with your user name and password.
If you are not registered yet click here to register free of charge as a website user (or to become an EAPC member).
Here some examples of the articles listed in this page :
- Managing expectations
- Is palliative care synonymous with end-of-life care?
- Improving palliative care
- Palliative care and its impact on public health policy
- Beyond the borders
- Opioid purchases and expenditure in nine western European countries: ‘Are we killing off morphine?
- Taking up the EAPC challenge
- Do we need Europe in everyday palliative care?
- Utilization and costs of the introduction of system-wide palliative care in Alberta, 1993-2000
- Aging, pain and palliative care
- Thursday’s child has far to go
- New year, new direction?
- Equity of access
- Respecting culture near the end of life
- Who’s afraid of palliative care?