EAPC members and registered users of our website can view or download publications free of charge. Just go to the top, right hand corner of the page and LOGIN with your user name and password.
If you are not registered yet click here to register free of charge as a website user (or to become an EAPC member).
Here some examples of the articles listed in this page :
- Reflections on a "good death" in palliative care
- Utilization and costs of the introduction of system-wide palliative care in Alberta, 1993-2000
- Now nobody falls through the net’: practitioners’ perspectives on the Gold Standards Framework for community palliative care
- Roles, service knowledge and priorities in the provision of palliative care: a postal survey of London GPs
- Interdisciplinarity: is it a trend of necessity?
- Patient demographics and centre description in European palliative care units. A cross sectional survey of the EAPC Research Network
- Provision for advanced pain management techniques in adult palliative care: a national survey of anaesthetic pain specialists
- Obstacles to the delivery of primary palliative care as perceived by GPs
- Clinical supervision can benefit palliative care
- A systematic review of specialised palliative care for terminal patients: which model is better?
- Returning meaning to palliative care staff
- An integrated model of provision of palliative care to patients with cystic fibrosis
- Comment on: Standards and norms for palliative care in Europe