Annual membership fee - €70
All EAPC individual members can benefit from:
- Reduced registration fee for EAPC events
- Reduced individual subscription fees to the printed/electronic version of the European Journal of Palliative Care (EJPC), the official journal of the EAPC, click here for more information
- Reduced individual subscription fees Palliative Medicine, the Research Journal of the EAPC, click here for more information
- 20% discount on all medical titles at the Oxford University Press, including the Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine, The Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care and the Oxford Textbook of Palliative Care for Children. Click here for details.
- Reduced rates for all EAPC Publications, that are not free of charge
- Regular updates from the EAPC including our quarterly newsletter
- Free downloads of:
- selected papers from each issue of the two official Journals of the EAPC
- (EJPC comment: 6 times a year, Palliative Medicine selected article: 10 times a year)
- Documents produced by EAPC taskforces
- The right to be nominated as a candidate for Election to the EAPC Board of Directors
- Voting rights at EAPC General Assemblies
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can register online by clicking here
Credit card payment is preferred, but it is also possible to pay by bank transfer
Individual members receive an electronic annual EAPC membership card
The new member must declare that they comply with the EAPC's by-laws, aims and objectives, and rules (EAPC by-laws can be seen here)
Registration requires consent for the treatment and communication of personal data solely in relation to or instrumental to the activities within the aims and objectives of the EAPC vzw and Belgian privacy and data protection legislation.
EAPC Membership runs on a yearly basis, from January 1 to December 31.