Yearly membership fee = 60 €
EAPC Membership runs on a continuous basis. Please note that our membership year runs from January to December and you are required to pay the full rate for the year regardless of when you join during the year. Those wishing to join towards the end of the year may therefore indicate their wish to defer joining until the beginning of January.
EAPC individual members have the following advantages:
- the right to vote at the EAPC General Assemblies, and be proposed as candidates for the Election of the EAPC Board of Directors
- a reduced registration fee for EAPC events
- a reduction in the individual subscription fee to the printed and electronic version of the European Journal of Palliative Care (EJPC), the official journal of the EAPC, click here for more information
- a reduction in the usual individual subscription fee to Palliative Medicine, the Research Journal of the EAPC, click here for more information
- a 20 % discount on all medical titles at the Oxford University Press, including the Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine, The Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care and the Oxford Textbook of Palliative Care for Children. Click here for access
- a reduced rate for all EAPC Publications, that are not free of charge
- to receive regular information by email
- to download regularly pdf files of:
- selected papers from each issue of the two official Journals of the EAPC
(EJPC comment: 6 times a year, Palliative Medicine selected article: 8 times a year)
- PowerPoint presentations of the EAPC Congresses
- documents produced by the taskforces
Upon payment individual members receive an electronic yearly membership card.
If you are interested in becoming a member, you have to register online by clicking here and pay the membership fee.
Payment is preferred by credit card, but is also possible by bank transfer
The joining member must declare that they will comply with the EAPC's by-laws, aims and objectives, and rules. To read the by-laws online please click here.
Registration requires also the consent for the treatment and communication of his/her personal data solely in relation to or instrumental to the activities within the aims and objectives of the EAPC. Without the consent, in accordance with articles 7, 23, 42 and 43 of the Italian Privacy Law 196/03, registration cannot be completed.